We are looking for a French-speaking Customer Support to join our Artist and Label Relations Team in Berlin. This is a full-time (40h per week) and hybrid-remote position.
You should be organised and self-motivated, and have experience of successfully handling customers.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tools.
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team.
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Translation of website content & marketing messages.
- Create and update our email templates.
- Native French speaker skills with excellent written skills
- Fluent in English to a business level, additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with customer service
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in an international and remote environment
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Experience with writing content in the specified language is desired
- Experience with Community Management is a plus
- Strong passion for music and knowledge of the music business are a big plus
- Based in Berlin or around with a German work permit
As the company is growing quickly, there will be opportunities to evolve with and within the company so if you are smart, have got a strong acumen for customer support and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to talk to you!
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We’re a team of DIY musicians, label owners and industry professionals. Music is a part of us and in our DNA. We’re a part of the same community and understand the obstacles and problems that musicians face every day. Our mission is to be heroes for DIY musicians and independent record labels around the world.
What we do?
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. That’s why we strive to make it easy for independent artists and labels
to sell, manage, protect, and monetize their music. We distribute music to hundreds of music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer and Beatport. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music! It’s as simple as that.