We are looking for a Laravel Developer to become our new team member and strengthen our development team (40h/ weekly, Freelancer).
This is an exciting opportunity to create amazing products within the music space. Our interdisciplinary approach allows you to interact with stakeholders and propose solutions that will drive our initiatives to success.
The position includes, amongst other things:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new developments as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure responsibilities
- Taking part in scrum ceremonies (dailies, mid-sprint, planning, presentation)
- Finding sustainable and pragmatic solutions to challenges faced
- Be curious and enjoy working with others
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We’re a team of DIY musicians, label owners and industry professionals. Music is a part of us and in our DNA. We’re a part of the same community and understand the obstacles and problems that musicians face every day. Our mission is to be heroes for DIY musicians and independent record labels around the world.
What we do?
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. That’s why we strive to make it easy for independent artists and labels
to sell, manage, protect, and monetize their music. We distribute music to hundreds of music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer and Beatport. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music! It’s as simple as that.