We are looking for a Laravel Developer to become our new team member and strengthen our development team (40h/ weekly, Freelancer).
This is an exciting opportunity to create amazing products within the music space. Our interdisciplinary approach allows you to interact with stakeholders and propose solutions that will drive our initiatives to success.
The position includes, amongst other things:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new developments as required
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure responsibilities
- Taking part in scrum ceremonies (dailies, mid-sprint, planning, presentation)
- Finding sustainable and pragmatic solutions to challenges faced
- Be curious and enjoy working with others
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We’re a team of DIY musicians, label owners and industry professionals. Music is a part of us and in our DNA. We’re a part of the same community and understand the obstacles and problems that musicians face every day. Our mission is to be heroes for DIY musicians and independent record labels around the world.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We are truly convinced that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable as an artist, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
Culture & Office
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Marketing and Customer Support; working with our Team in Zurich and a bunch of international Freelancers.
We believe that remote work is the future and it is here to stay, but we also strongly believe that culture and team spirit benefit from working together at one place and meeting for Team Events from time to time. That’s why you have the choice to work from our centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg) or from your fully equipped home office in Berlin most days.More reasons to work with us
If you want to learn more about how it is to work for iMusician, please check out our career page!
- High degree of automony, with a coaching aproach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback
- We really value Work-Life Balance: flexible work times, remote work, option to work from abroad for up to two months per year and to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Regular Team Events and Feierabend beers in Berlin