iMusician is seeking a Junior Designer (Full-time, 40h / weekly) to support our Marketing, Product and Tech Team in the creation and execution of visual assets following the brand and product style guides and strategies.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer who believes in our mission of making music distribution easy and accessible to artists and labels around the world.
- Under the direction of our Performance Editorial team, create sketches and final designs across markets and formats for iMusician’s channels such as email, social media, presentations and website
- Develop effective visualizations, animations and data stories of all kinds that engage target audiences through strong design, clear messages and catchy narratives
- Have an understanding of how to analyse and create high performing imagery.
- Support the team in creating templates and process optimizations
- Collect market intelligence, providing accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments, and utilize them effectively
- Support the team in creation, maintenance and updates of style guides
- Review & analyze our competitors’ design strategy to be able to identify potential risks and opportunities within the industry and from new or existing competitors
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We’re a team of DIY musicians, label owners and industry professionals. Music is a part of us and in our DNA. We’re a part of the same community and understand the obstacles and problems that musicians face every day. Our mission is to be heroes for DIY musicians and independent record labels around the world.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We are truly convinced that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable as an artist, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
Culture & Office
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Marketing and Customer Support; working with our Team in Zurich and a bunch of international Freelancers.
We believe that the future is remote work but we also strongly believe that culture and team spirit benefits from working together at one place and meeting for Team Events from time to time. That’s why you have the choice to work from our centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg) or from your fully equipped home office most days.More reasons to work with us
- High degree of automony, with a coaching aproach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback
- We really value Work-Life Balance: Hybrid-remote work, option to work from abroad for two month per year and to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Regular Team Events and Feierabend beers in Berlin